Hire A Receptionist For A Fraction Of The Cost
- Plans are affordable, flexible and customizable.
- Agents are industry trained. HIPAA compliant and bilingual agents are available.
- Local agents provide authentic customer service.
- 24/7 service lets you focus on generating revenue from your business while phone professionals handle basic questions and scheduling.
Retain customers with 24/7 answering services, generate leads with inbound call sales services and see your results in real time with advanced reporting. Contact us for a free quote.
24/7 Virtual Receptionist Services
Virtual answering services play a key role in customer support. A virtual answering service staffed by live operators offers customers real-time answers to their pressing questions whenever there is a need. The friendly, knowledgeable staff behind the scenes lets customers know there is a friendly support agent that is personable and willing to provide a response to their inquiry right away. Live chat options give customers the ability to receive comprehensive answers to their web questions.
Customer service is available at your fingertips with the click of a mouse. There are many types of live answering services and virtual services available, such as live chat options and web-based customer support. AnSer’s web services are appealing to customers, as the representative is trained to provide a full range of support for customer problems, questions, and inquiries. Customers can walk away with a sense of satisfaction and resolve concerning their phone or virtual inquiry.
Friendly, professional phone agents provide exceptional value for all these industries
When you need assistance, there is nothing more comforting than a familiar voice. Our local agents deliver friendly, professional service and treat every caller with respect. With backup centers throughout the country, we are available to connect you and your customers when most needed, especially during an emergency.
Is a virtual receptionist a good fit for my business?
In this fast-paced business world, almost every business needs a virtual receptionist. It is the only way for many mid-sized businesses to provide the necessary level of customer service. A virtual answering service (one outside your company’s four walls) can meet customers at their point of need any time of the day or night. People use the internet at varied times and sometimes have questions that need to be answered. Most companies operate on a typical 9-5 schedule, so they may not be available to answer questions or handle customer inquiries.
We Are Dedicated to Responsive and Exceptional Service.
- Dedicated or Shared Support Options
- Solutions for Businesses of Any Size
- Employee Call Out & Compliance Lines
- Advanced Reporting
- And More
Professional Live Support
- Messages Are Encrypted & Compliant
- Custom Scripting Available
- Real Time Reporting & Updates
- Call Screening, Routing, & Transcribing
- Multi-industry Experience
Real-time Business Services
- Lead Verification & Generation
- Order Processing for Web & Inbound
- Appointment Scheduling
- Help Desk Service & Support
- And More
For Calls that Make a Difference...We Are the Anser.
Flexible Custom Plans And Simple Pricing
Get a Custom Quote
Tell us a few details about your business for a custom price quote.